The impressive building steeped in rich history has a modern and contemporary feel due to its beautiful, original arched windows and spacious layout. It provides modern facilities with supportive staff to help with all your requirements.
- The building is universally accessible
- Ample complementary car parking
- Ease of access on and off the M6 motorway connecting Dublin and Galway or the N6 national primary road running from Kinnegad to Galway
- Complimented by an on site coffee shop and restaurant serving fresh, homemade and delicious food daily
Located on the first floor of the building, the conference room is a bright, engaging and professional space for all types of meetings and caters for up to 35 people.
Tuar Ard provides the following:
- Conference tables and chairs
- A choice of seating styles – boardroom, classroom, theatre, U shaped
- Complimentary WiFi
- Projection screen and digital projector
- Flipchart and markers
- Light refreshments (on request)
- Photocopying and Printing (additional charge
Tuar Ard’s state of the art tiered theatre seats 173 people which is perfect for lectures, seminars and convention styled talks.
- Motorised ceiling recessed projection screen
- Lighting options
- Sound equipment
- Technical support
- Wheelchair access
The Bob Traynor Gallery
Drenched in natural light, with whitewashed walls, an elegant arched ceiling and wooden floors, the gallery is an ideal space for both professional and aspiring artists to exhibit and promote their work at a reasonable cost.
- As well as managing viewings, Tuar Ard will also advertise exhibitions as part of its own promotion.
- We can also provide a wine and buffet reception for the launch of an exhibition if required.
- Gallery Dimensions: 13’W x 34’L x 9’9”H