Part-Time Accounts Administrator
Tuar Ard Arts and Enterprise Centre,
Moate, Co. Westmeath.
Tuar Ard is a purpose-built arts and enterprise centre which provides programmes of events, activities and facilities to meet the social, cultural, artistic and economic needs of the local area.
Moate Community Development Association invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of accounts administrator in Tuar Ard. This is a flexible part-time role in a dynamic environment supported by Pobal under the Community Services Programme.
- Preparing and maintaining financial records for all aspects of the organisation’s operations.
- Ensuring that all banking and accounting administrative tasks are complete and up to date on a daily basis.
- Administering payroll.
- Processing payments for overheads and all other expenses incurred by Tuar Ard.
- Issuing invoices and receipts to tenants and service users.
- Recording box office income from online, phone and in person ticket sales for all theatre.
- Processing payments to promotors and artists after each event.
- Recording all income and expenditure for the organisation and prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations for the venue manager and Board of Moate Community Development Association.
- Preparing all accounts and documentation for audit at the end of each financial year.
- Ensuring that all financial activity and transactions are in line with the requirements of the CSP programme and with Moate Community Development Association’s financial policy and procedures.
- General reception duties.
- Dealing with user queries.
- Taking and recording bookings for theatre events and facilities in person, on the phone or via email.
- Assisting with box office operation for each show.
- Supervision of events in the centre.
- Assisting other members of staff in their work when required.
To apply please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 10th March 2023.