We are delighted to welcome you back to Tuar Ard Arts Centre. Our top priority is keeping everyone safe, so we please ask you to note the following:
- All ticket holders will be required to show proof of full vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 in the past six months along with a valid ID.
- Under 18s who are accompanied by a vaccinated adult will not require proof of immunity.
- PCR or antigen tests will not be accepted as proof of immunity.
- Tuar Ard staff cannot exercise any flexibility in regard to the above. Should any person or group arrive without acceptable immunity, they will be refused entry. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued in these cases.
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the performance to allow time for checking in. We will endeavour to make queueing as short as possible so we ask for your patience.
- For your safety and that of Tuar Ard staff, a protective screen has been installed at the ticket desk. Please use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- For every ticket booking, we will need to collect the name of the main booker and a contact number as a minimum requirement. This information will be used if contract tracing is required and will be held for 28 days.
- The wearing of face coverings will be mandatory in all areas of Tuar Ard including the foyer, bathroom and theatre.
We ask patrons to please make use of our hand sanitising stations which are located at key points throughout the building.
- Seating for all events will be allocated on the night. We will be operating at full capacity and so there will be no social distancing measures in place between seats.
- Congregating will not be permitted in the foyer before, during or after the event. Please keep your party together especially if there are children in your group.
- All events will run straight through with no interval.
- We respectfully ask if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, has travelled from abroad and / or is isolating, that you stay at home. In this instance, please contact Tuar Ard on 090 6482042 and we will arrange a full credit note or refund.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing a safe and enjoyable experience to all our visitors.